Bearing testimony to the island's historical past are ruins of a lighthouse and fortress blending seamlessly into the tropical gardens. A wide variety of land and water sports is on offer. A unique feature of the resort is its Spa built in the branches of a banyan tree where therapists soothe body and mind.
Guests can select the optional "Beachcomber All-Inclusive Package" which covers most food and drinks for complete peace of mind during their holidays in Mauritius.
- A 17-acre tropical garden where the history of the site is echoed in the remains of a fortification and its cannons.
- Family-friendly accommodation comprising various room categories, including 2-bedroom and 2-bathroom apartments.
- A complimentary Kids Club offering a comprehensive programme of activities designed for children aged 3 to 11 years old.
- A baby food preparation area with exclusive facilities for parents with infants under the age of 3.
- A choice of three restaurants, including Navigator, which offers stunning views of the northern islands.
- A unique spa with 6 massage rooms perched in the branches of a bicentenary banyan tree.
- A wide range of complimentary land- and water-based activities.
- An attractive optional All-Inclusive package. Interchangeability with Shandrani Beachcomber (Serenity Package only), Victoria Beachcomber and Mauricia Beachcomber.
- Privileged access to two 18-hole par 72 golf courses: Paradis Golf Club & Mont Choisy Le Golf.
- Dining interchangeability with all Beachcomber hotels (with supplement at 5-Star hotels including Royal Palm Beachcomber Luxury upon reservation).
Once at the hotel, guests have the possibility to stay in another Beachcomber property depending on availability. Supplements may be applicable according to the chosen room category. Bookings directly at hotel.